WRFI Votes! Photograph your election participation and get rewards!
WRFI exists to “develop engaged, informed citizens and strong leaders capable of addressing our society’s complex social and environmental issues.” As you know, this election is REALLY important to all the communities and landscapes where we live, work, study and play. We want to encourage you to participate in this election however you can.
Here are the rewards:
- Everyone who shares a photo of anything related to their participation in the mid-term elections will get a new WRFI sticker.
- The WRFI course with the most student alumni (%) posting photos will all get NEW WRFI T-SHIRTS.
- The best 5 photos will get NEW WRFI MUGS from Kleen Kanteen! (As judged by WRFI Board Members)
- Drawing from all entries for $50 Gift Cards from the Trailhead Outdoor Storeor Missoula Bicycle Works. (One winner will be drawn for each 25 entrants)
How to enter:
- Take a photo of something related to your participation in this election on or before Nov. 6th. We encourage creativity and anything related to WRFI.
- Post on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #wrfivotes.
- Send an email to WRFI instructor, Dave Morris, at [email protected]with your name, current address, and your WRFI affiliation (course name and year)
- Encourage your course-mates and other WRFI friends to participate!
- Watch for an email from WRFI about your rewards.
We want you to vote! Unfortunately, most college-age people don’t. You WRFI folk are bright, informed, and not afraid to work for things that matter. Entering this contest is easy!
(Note that the rewards are for participation in the contest, NOT for actually voting. We cannot give rewards directly for voting. As a 501c3 nonprofit, WRFI does not endorse candidates.)